Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Preparing A Big Quest On Playing SimCity Social on FB

This is perfect steps when you want to play games on Facebook, because nowadays this is not about gaming it can be your profession. There are lots of things that you can do in computer and most of it that I enjoy is to put up a reputation on one game, dominate it and then later on to play the game with other experts, build a community and enjoy it to the limit. Aside from playing games, like before today you are also getting together in real life, guild, eyeball, meet up gathering existed and they enjoy it outside the online world.



That is the reason why I'm playing video games, not only to finish it but also to share it with other people and that is also the point why playing social game is in demand today. I want to explain to you step by step and I will based my tutorial on SimCity Social. This is a game from Electronic Arts and I know that you can relate on my topic as this is famous. The game had already release on Closed Beta and not on public but then tons of people started to make their move to win the hall of famer. How? I strongly recognize dozen of ways but I will only share to you here some of basics.

Now you have already the interest to join with me, and that is correct as you found me, you need to add and invite players who wants to spend time to you and playing, this is also a chance for you to solve all SimCity Social quest challenging but don't forget that the internet can help you a lot. Help you in your task and help you to go beyond your limit. You need lots of friends too, use Facebook , add as you can, but please bear in your mind that FB limits your opportunity so instead of adding them all, try to convince them to add you as part of their everyday gaming experience. By this you will not get problem in the future, just stay on the game and enjoy it to the limit. 

If you have stable list of friends, you can start to the hard quests too, it is easy for your to understand the challenge if you know how to handle the problem. I learned from most of games that visiting forum will help you a lot, always learn to listen less than to speak that is the secrets of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KHTO2010