Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hotel City Cheats Made The Way For My Love

I want to enhance my great thanks to cheaters code that provide a hotel city cheats for me and that leads for my girl friend to accept my feeling for her. It was then a website that help me and send a guide to manipulate a game and win the victory. If you want to know the story you can continue reading and this is about my love story and the Hotel City.

I saw a girl that I madly fall in love with her. She is very enthusiasts of playing such a simulator game like hotel city and other game in facebook and at our time it happens that I like her very much. But she is not happy as I saw her naked face and I want to know why is it the reason

I made a friendship with her using a facebook I add her as a friend make a little cheap talk with her and then that is the time that she open her problem. It is about the game she use to play and that is the Hotel City. She was so failed in increasing her capabilities in the game since she wants to be a good player on the said game. And I, as a madly inlove with her I don’t have a nothing about her problem and how I can increase her skills but one thing that I really I know is that I’m so inlove with her. So I don’t I search some cheats and guide or even hack in the website where I can use for Hotel City on that game I realized that making such a good cheating game is the best way to boost her skills. As a first timer in using cheats I taught her how she can use the cheat engine and it was then that she learn it easily.

She is very thankful to me for the knowledge in using cheat engine that I shared to her with this her stats on the said game is pumping out when this kind of knowing that she gain the highest point ever that player can get. And that is with the help of cheats by cheaters code. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KHTO2010